Ncontracts’ Contract Management Resources for Banks and Credit Unions
Reduce contract-related risk by getting the real story.
Contracts are an essential part of doing business. They are also something you can not avoid or take lightly. Contracts often contain errors or caveats that expose your organization to risk. These elements aren’t likely plastered on the front page but, rather, buried in wordy legal jargon throughout the document. If you go about reading your contracts as you would a newspaper or magazine, you’re prone to miss something crucial that could cost your organization time and money.
Enter: Ncontract manager. Designed to eradicate errors and unknowns in contracts, our contract management software helps minimize risk. By analyzing the content of your contracts and matching that with our legal review process, Ncontract manager can optimize the way you review contracts without the hefty price tag of in-house teams or expensive general counsel.
Vendor Management State of Disrepair: Revelations from the FDIC’s OIG Report
How to Negotiate Vendor Contracts
How to Motivate Vendors and Get Results with Service Level Agreements
Warning Ahead: Many Vendor Contracts Are Missing Essential Internal Controls
The phrase “internal controls” is closely associated with accounting, but these valuable tools are also an integral part of risk management. Unfortunately, it’s an area where a lot of financial institutions (FIs) are getting it wrong…
Weak Vendor Management Trickles Down to Contracts
Third-party vendor management is all about managing risk. It’s an issue that regulators have been pressing for years, yet it seems that not every financial institution (FI) is getting the message. At least that’s my interpretation of the FDIC’s Office of Inspector General’s …
Is Your Contract Protecting Your Institution?
The FDIC Office of Inspector General’s (OIG) deep dive into the state of vendor management has revealed widespread deficiencies including business continuity planning, vendor management, contract management…
The best way to eliminate risk is to gain total control over your organization’s vendor and contract management. Ncontracts Manager is constructed to do exactly that, using the following steps.
- Secure Storage – Our database is completely secure so that you can rest easy when your information is in our hands. In this first step, we upload your contracts into our database to give you secure accessibility.
- Legal Review and Summaries – Our legal team consults with your organization in order to put into place tracking categories for all your contracts.
- Email Notification – It’s all too easy to overlook critical contract terms and dates. Our contract management system creates automated reminders and email and document retention notices so you never miss a thing.
- Legal Review and Confirmation – At this time, our second team of legal experts puts your contracts through another detailed review. We sift through each document with a fine-toothed comb to ensure the summaries match the contracts, which confirms the accuracy of data.
- Implementation, Support, and Training – To cap off your experience with Ncontracts Manager, we train users within your organization on how to run and manage your new contract software. We’re also available for support when you need it.
Our solution is proven and our work is guaranteed.
The bottom line is this. If you’re attempting to read through contracts in-house or paying for expensive—and often ineffective—general counsel, you’re missing the real story.
Ncontracts Manager is a powerful solution saves you time and money while abolishing contract-related risk. Try your free demo today.